THE PURPOSE OF THIS MEETING IS TO ADMINISTER THE OATH OF OFFICE TO THE ELECTED JURORS AS PER THE STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR A SPECIAL ELECTION AND AS INDICATED FROM THE SECRETARY OF STATE. THE TERM FOR THIS JURY IS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
ELECTION OF OFFICERS WILL ALSO BE HELD AT THIS TIME.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
1. 5:30 PM Call to order by District Attorney Charles Riddle
2. Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Administration of Oath of Office by District Attorney Riddle
5. Nominations of the Office of Vice-President of the Police Jury
6. Nominations for the Office of President of the Police Jury